Dental implants provide numerous benefits:
- Implants stimulate the jawbone helping prevent bone loss (which no other tooth-replacement option can do), preserving the facial features, and giving patients a more youthful appearance.
- Once a dental implant has fully stabilised, it becomes part of the mouth - looking, feeling, and, to a certain extent, acting like your natural teeth.
- Implants are a standalone method of tooth replacement and don’t compromise otherwise healthy teeth as other tooth replacement options might.
- Patients in Noosa will no longer have to worry about false teeth that slide or fall out. Implants remain permanently in the mouth.
- With good oral hygiene and regular dental check-ups, dental implants can last a patient in Noosaville for life.